We are currently hiring a R&D engineer to join our team.
Research and development on various aspects of the creation of our new
generation of bike sharing;
Design of PCBs;
Participate in the choice of materials, manufacturing processes and cost
Support regulatory testing;
Support manufacturers and integrators in production.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering;
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position;
· Proficiency in programming language C;
· Multidisciplinary (electronics, programming language, architectures, platforms, mechanical basis);
· Participated in the certification of an external electronic product;
· Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.